Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the home forum of the Crazy88 gang.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malakas Application

Go down 
+3
Herdon
LeonTheNorse
Malakas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Malakas

Malakas

Malakas Application Empty
PostSubject: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi, I am Malakas! I would like to join c88, I am kind of still starting in terms of XP, but am self sufficient and would like to join some PvP. Though I am still low lvl, I am not a noob in this game and can get around without depending heavily on guild for consumables / items etc etc . Let me know what you think,

thanks
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Bit short on info about yourself or chars you got.

not even where you are from or when you started playing
Back to top Go down
Malakas

Malakas

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Oh! Smile sorry, I am from Greece, my chars are a lvl 40 sniper ( Fir3fly) and an up-and-coming melee/SG char, Malakas. Been playing since season 2, started mid-term, and am sort of a casual player. I managed to do pretty good but didnt get to see end-game, I would like to have a chance this session to visit end game content in the times that I play

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Herdon
Third In Command
Herdon

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 pm

This guy's pretty cool, i've farmed with him last session and this session. Real nice guy.
Back to top Go down
herbie

herbie

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:16 am

Please follow the application's model in this thread : https://crazy88.1talk.net/t10-read-me-first

We really need to have some decent level of information on yourself.
Especially we want to know everything about the build you are using, and if you have gear + tent everywhere (if not it will be your first task as member of our faction).
Back to top Go down
tyran

tyran

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:26 am

yes. herbie is right. provide us more information about yourself. after that we will have a talk on ts.
Back to top Go down
SaintHell

SaintHell

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:53 am

bounce

Last edited by SaintHell on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:46 am

Malakas wrote:
Oh! Smile sorry, I am from Greece, my chars are a lvl 40 sniper ( Fir3fly) and an up-and-coming melee/SG char, Malakas. Been playing since season 2, started mid-term, and am sort of a casual player. I managed to do pretty good but didnt get to see end-game, I would like to have a chance this session to visit end game content in the times that I play

Thanks in advance Smile

As said before we need more info, like age, when you play how much you play?

How self supplied are you?
Back to top Go down
Malakas

Malakas

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:12 am

As instructed from forums:

Fir3fly-- lvl 40 sniper,                                                                            

01            Small guns, Energy weapons , First aid                                
09      Anticritical, More critical(2), BroF,Sharpshooter,                                
08      Better critical, Gain PE, Gain AGI                                                          
01                                                                                                              
06                                                                                              
10                                                                                              
08                                                                                              

Malakas--
 10 Small guns, Close combat, First aid
 06 ?? still lvling up, working on it

I am 25 yrs old and I dont have stable gaming times ,sometimes I have to be gone for 1-2 months or more to deal with real life issues and working , or dont have access to PC. But when free to play and away from responsibilities I dont have time problems, sadly I cannot guarantee or foresee how this is going to work.I started playing the game as fallout 1 as most of us did when I was a kid Smile couldn't help myself when I discovered the online version in 2012, keept me happy ever since when it comes to gaming.

I have a crafter and some minor gear for myself, meaning I can craft all the things I need , scavenging and whatnot. I do not have tents on all the cities, so I can start with that regardless of wether I join or not, I guess

As I said I'm 25, kindda unemployed , but trying to start a business with my father as wooden toymakers ( One day I'll craft you power armors lol Very Happy ) hence the unstable gaming times. When I go to work with him I stay away from PC or TV.All there is to say, really I think, I hope this has you covered!!

PS: ---    I do not have a mic, so as far as teamspeak client is concerned at most I can listen to instructions. My english is fine and I can understand you so dont worry about that.

Thanks for reading !
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:30 pm

As we have reached the number we want, and got not enough time to train new people i have to suggest the following that you join junktown scouts and learn from them.

We want people that are self supplied, got tents next to each tc town(area) and can be ready to go back in at least under 2 mins again. That means a lot of gear.

So my suggestion is simple play with Jt Scouts, learn from them. As i see there are loads of nice people there that can help you learn the game.

Once you have done so come back and apply again.

I have included the link to Junktown Scouts forum section:http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=gcl3ufc4hn3n8p94innpe92lt4&board=42.0
Back to top Go down
Malakas

Malakas

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for the insight people, I will get back to you once you are recruiting people again, maybe then I'll be more established gear-wise.

Meet you all in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Doobee

Doobee

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:32 am

Even tho I love the idea of both SG and EW sniper (I realy do), its close to impossible in TC. One of the weapon skills will always lack and it can usualy be used for something more important. But as for PVE/dungeon PVP, its not that bad. Try to use this info in future and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malakas Application   Malakas Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Malakas Application
Page 1 of 1