Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the home forum of the Crazy88 gang.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dale here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FO2Dale

FO2Dale

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 am

Hey, I heard you were recruiting, so I decided make an application.

Character Names and Descriptions: My current character is a big gunner named Dale, still a bit low-leveled because I just recently deleted my level 14 big gunner after realizing the egregious mistakes I made with the build.

One of my mistakes was choosing Bonehead as a trait. The -10 crit roll on eye and headshots wasn't really worth the -1 Intelligence. I also had only 4 strength. I could've used Buffout to make up for that, but then I realized that I should've taken Chem Reliant. Afterwards I just decided I'd delete my character.

My current character's SPECIAL stats are ST5, PE6, EN10, CH1, IN6, AG7, LK6. I tagged Big Guns, First Aid and Repair. His only trait is Chem Reliant. Currently his only perks are 2x Toughness and I'm planning to get 2x Lifegiver and Bonus Rate of Fire.

It's totally not a PvP build because I was planning on being self-sufficient (as in, making my own weapons and armor, not looting half-broken weapons off some dead blacksuit)

Nationality and current country you live in: Finland.

Age: 17. I know that you're looking for people who are 18 and older, but I hope you can make an exception. Age measures how long you've been in this world, but it doesn't necessarily tell how mature you are mentally. I can guarantee that I won't act like a total douchebag.

Languages: English and Finnish. I write and read English better than I speak it, so I might say "uhh" a few times if I haven't spoken it in a while. Other than that, I'm pretty fluent in English.

For which server you would like to apply: FOnline 2. Reloaded is mostly dead anyway.

Game Experience: I've been playing on different FOnline servers on and off. I played on FOnline 2238 a little bit before it was shut down. On Reloaded, I played until I got to the point where I had a base and realized the entire server was mostly dominated by one gang, BBS, to be exact. Didn't feel like playing at that point anymore for some reason.

On FOnline 2, I've been doing mostly the same things as on Reloaded. I've explored caves, gone on caravans and lifted innumerable amounts of boxes during breaks at school. I'd like to go to some actual dungeons some day, like Sierra, Vault 15 etc. I'd also probably do a little bit of slavery on the side if you could do so on FOnline 2, but sadly, you can't. One of my favorite things to do on Reloaded was making Holy Men beat random peasants and critters to death.

I'm not exactly new to FOnline and I know how to play the game, but I will need help with PvP. I've played nearly all of the Fallout games, except the shitty PS2 game we don't talk about and Tactics. My favorite is either Fallout 2 or New Vegas and my least favorite is 3.

Why Crazy 88?: Crazy88 seems more hospitable yet strong and organized compared to other gangs. I've been wanting to join a gang for a while, but none of them really seemed to possess the three above traits. I also really liked Crazy88's PvP videos.

I've seen Crazy88 members walk around on the streets of Hub and Boneyard but I haven't really had any dealings with them. Except I once got into a broken car encounter near Junktown and got into a fight with one member who was armed with a spear. I had only a shovel and couldn't put up much of a fight, so I left. For a moment I considered getting a M60 and shooting the guy in the face, but I decided against it. By the time I had reached my tent, the encounter was gone. Oh well, the car wasn't really that great anyway, so I wasn't pissed off.

About me: Well, I'm a 17-year old Finnish student who's currently studying business information technology. I don't have a real hobby per se, but sometimes I play airsoft with a group of friends during some Saturdays or Sundays and I sometimes play the bass guitar. I also like binge-watching Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Additional Note: I have quite a lot of free time. I don't have much school work and nearly all of my work at school is done on computers, so I can even be online during lessons. Don't expect me to be able to do TC while writing down important notes, though.

That said, I can be online almost any time I'm awake, and sometimes even at school if I'm having a break.

Jesus, I was supposed to make an application but I ended up writing a novel instead. I hope you can find the time to read it.

I hope I get to see you in game, though preferrably not at the end of your guns' barrels.

- Dale
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:37 am

Do you have a mic and teamspeak?

Who you played with on reloaded?

Back to top Go down
FO2Dale

FO2Dale

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:41 am

I do have a mic and I just installed TeamSpeak.

I can't really remember any names of the people I played with. I was alone most of the time and my "gang" fell like a week after it was founded. The only name I can remember is Cindy, that one thief at the Hub. I sometimes chatted with her and gave her shotgun shells so she wouldn't rob my ass, but that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:52 am

Okey will pm you our teamspeak adress.

I assume you got own base, gear,car and so fourth.
Back to top Go down
FO2Dale

FO2Dale

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 5:56 am

LeonTheNorse wrote:

I assume you got own base, gear,car and so fourth.

I don't actually have a base or a car yet, I had to make a new character recently and I'm still currently in the process of getting professions, making gear and getting the actual money for a base.

Also, TeamSpeak keeps telling me the password is invalid.
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:01 am

Ahh well caps for base wont be an issue, Nor crafting.

We got a shared crafter with bps eaten and profs, you give us mats we craft for you.

Back to top Go down
tyran

tyran

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:26 am

LeonTheNorse wrote:
Ahh well caps for base wont be an issue, Nor crafting.

We got a shared crafter with bps eaten and profs, you give us mats we craft for you.

We also accept euro and bitcoins you can pay my time as your guard in the wasteland.
5 euros per hour. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dale here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dale here.   Dale here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dale here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy88 Gang :: Entrance level :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: