Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the home forum of the Crazy88 gang.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded

Go down 
+3
Snail
grishma
ronillon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ronillon

ronillon

Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Ronillon also known as Hooded, the founder of "The Nine Ghouls" on 2238 server in 2010.

I'm czech and also speak english. I'm 28 and I played 2238 and Reloaded a lot mainly in 9Ghouls and Ultra Violence, then briefly on TLA. Playing mostly SG bursters and having fun editing wiki and exploring game mechanics.

I wanted to try Fonline 2, and my good friend Ranthug told me you were cool guys to play with.

Currently I have an SG crit burster, same build as Ranthug and Zvirak on lvl 50 or so. But I can make something else if needed.

I have TeamSpeak and I'm ready to roll.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have read the "- READ ME FIRST -" post after posting my application, so below I use the template:

Character Names and Descriptions: See screenshot.

Nationality and Time Zone: Czech Republic so UTC+1. During the workweek I tend to end playing at UTC (GMT/Zulu)-time: 23:00 (Have to wake up early.) On weekends I can usually play till I fall asleep on the keyboard.

Languages: Czech (Native), English (A bit rusty for talking now, but I understand very well.)

Server: FOnline 2

Game Experience I started to play in 2009 (The first Open Beta Test of FO:2238). In 2010 I founded "The Nine Ghouls" faction with some friends, doing mainly PvE and game exploration. Then we allied with The Hawks and did some PvP. The real fun started with the end of FO:2238 and a start of FO:Reloaded . The recreation of 9 Ghouls and PvP with French guys and Mexicans, Ultra Violance, doing TC and stuff like Ares and warehouse PvP. Briefly visiting TLA and TLA mk2 during those years to see what it looks like there. Then I had to quit because of lack of time for playing. Now I'm ready for some pew pew again Wink

As for Fallout series, I finished Fallout 2 numerous times. Then I played Fallout 1, but never finished it. It was somewhat hard to play after playing F2 and FO games.

Why Crazy 88? From what I can see in-game and on forums, you seem like the gang with the right attitude for me. Since I personally know Grishna (Ran*) and Zvirak, I can't imagine playing in different gang than they play in. We have been a succesfull team for so long, it's simply stupid not to be together again.

About me I'm a friendly guy who likes nature, computers, technologies, books, music and movies.

Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded Latest?cb=20120816000324 Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded Hooded_lvl50

Last edited by ronillon on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I have read the)
Back to top Go down
grishma

grishma

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:52 pm

another oldschool guy from reloaded with many experience
Back to top Go down
Snail

Snail

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:39 am

You're bringing us nice reinforcements grishma that's great Very Happy

Ronillon, someone already gave you access to our TS? (usually they react faster to applications ^^ )
Back to top Go down
ronillon

ronillon

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 am

Snail wrote:
Ronillon, someone already gave you access to our TS? (usually they react faster to applications ^^ )

No, I did not received any PM or something like that yet.
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 am

Hey i will pm it.

Wont be on ts untill late tonight then, but others from team are-
Back to top Go down
tyran

tyran

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 pm

i'll be online later maybe
Back to top Go down
SaintHell

SaintHell

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:00 pm

yaay flood of czechs... bring me some slovakians kurva!
Back to top Go down
Dark.
Second In Command
Dark.

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:12 am

I do remember this guy from 2238. Which were your previous factions apart from yours?
Back to top Go down
ronillon

ronillon

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:17 am

Dark. wrote:
I do remember this guy from 2238. Which were your previous factions apart from yours?

In the first years I was more oriented on PvE and wasteland exploration, but I played with The Hawks for some time.
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:03 pm

yes i recall your nick from 2238
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:55 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded   Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded Empty

Back to top Go down

Hooded = Ranother's guy from Reloaded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy88 Gang :: Entrance level :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: