Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the home forum of the Crazy88 gang.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gore's application

Go down 
+2
LeonTheNorse
Gore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gore

Gore

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Character Names and Descriptions (optional: add all info about their builds - SPECIAL, Traits, Tag Skills, and Perks): Scout Gore Level 46, BG burster, Doctor, first aid, big guns tagged, some lockpicking skill not too high, minor repairs, minor science, and 126 OD skill, I have pathfinder and pyromaniac, and a few other little things like the +5 molerat achievement(Not sure how significant these things are) I'm 5 str, 10 end, 1 cha, 6 int, 10 agi, 7 luck. I have 2x Brd, x2 lifegiver, 2x toughness, and 2x more critical.

Nationality and current country you live in: I'm American but if you must know my nationalities. I am French, Italian, Turkish, and Irish, living in New York (EST time zone)

Languages: English only, so my English is pretty immaculate.

For which server you would like to apply: FOnline2

Game Experience (tell us how long you've been playing FOnline, and what servers you've played. Add info about what you usually do and like doing ingame -PvE, PvP, TC, hunts, slavery, taxi, trading, helping people, whatever-, if you need more help in learning the game, etc. -note: don't be afraid to say you are a total newbie-. Also tell us what Fallout games you've played): I've played Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout3, this is my first session of Fonline2, and I have no prior experience of playing Fallout 2. I like PvE, PvP, and helping noobs. I could use some more PvP practice/training of course. I've been playing since about October 25th .

Why Crazy 88?: I'm interested in PvP experience and I've spoke with Best Korean who said he met me when I first joined the server and wished to recruit me into C88 which intrigues me because I'm interested in a faction with active players and active PvP. I wish to learn from some of your veteran players and hope to become an asset in the faction. I made a second character with a PvP oriented build whom I wish to get into some serious PvP with.

About me: I'm a pretty laid back guy, I'm very friendly and easy to converse with. I have excellent communication skills, and I am great at teaching things to other people, I learn very quickly as well. I get along with pretty much anyone so much as they respect me, I respect them. I don't have much going on in my real life so I have plenty of time to do what I please.

Additional Note: I am an Officer in the Junktown Scouts on my character Ranger Gore(Lvl46 PvE build character) and Marco (A fellow member) wishes to extend an possible alliance between C88 and Junktown Scounts. I created my second character whom I am applying to C88 with (Scout Gore) for PvP but the Junktown scouts are not a PK faction so I figured my skills on this character are better suited elsewhere and hope you would be happy to have me in your faction. Both of my characters are equal level but I am more active on Scout Gore whom I made solely for the purpose of PvP.
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 pm

We dont seek any alliances for this season.

We are reaching the number needed to not have to consider any and we pretty much all agreed start to no do any alliances.

And we got quite strict rules regarding playing in two teams, as an officer in jt scouts i forsee problems playing with us with a pvp char.

As i have read jt scouts got plans to become a town control pvp team as time goes. Then you will be faced with do i go as a crazy88 or as jt scouts.

You should first talk to your leader in jt scouts what he thinks about you wanting to play with another team.
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:20 pm

LeonTheNorse wrote:
We dont seek any alliances for this season.

We are reaching the number needed to not have to consider any and we pretty much all agreed start to no do any alliances.

And we got quite strict rules regarding playing in two teams, as an officer in jt scouts i forsee problems playing with us with a pvp char.

As i have read jt scouts got plans to become a town control pvp team as time goes. Then you will be faced with do i go as a crazy88 or as jt scouts.

You should first talk to your leader in jt scouts what he thinks about you wanting to play with another team.

Understood, just was the request from a fellow comrade in regards of an alliance.
JTS will never focus on any sort of PK activity - and probably will never do town control however(That's why I'm getting bored and regret making a PvP oriented character in the scouts)
I may just resign all together from the Junktown scouts if you feel strongly against alt characters in other factions due to a vast majority of inactive players and it's not very often the scouts get together and do things.
As far as Junktown scouts having a leader, we don't really have one.. we just have a bunch of officers due to Beret's inactivity as he is supposed to be the leader of the scouts but isn't really ever online so it's mainly just us officers and I feel like I'm not really leading anything(Although I know that's not really any of your concern, just trying to shed some light on the current situation of JTS)
If you come to a decision and decide you would like me in your ranks, I would be honored, or give me the ultimatum to choose between staying a Junktown Scout or switching both characters to C88.
Either way I am happy, I just wanted to roll with some people who actually engage in PvP.
I guess it's kind of a complicated situation until I hear a second word from you or you and your comrades come to some decision regarding me.
Back to top Go down
Doobee

Doobee

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Your character seem very good PVP oriented. Also your english is great if not perfect. Time zone could be tricky but thats not big deal realy but like Leon said, we dont seek aliances so if you seriously want to leave JTS and join C88, my guess is you will be greeted nicely Smile
Back to top Go down
tyran

tyran

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:32 am

you can come to our teamspeak so we can talk?
have few questions to ask
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:03 am

tyran wrote:
you can come to our teamspeak so we can talk?
have few questions to ask

Sure, I can come to your teamspeak server and talk with you.
Just give me the address, and password.
Back to top Go down
xsarq

xsarq

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:34 am

Hey guys whats going in here?
(start reading)
Oh shiiii...

Well Not sure if you will listen to exmember but Gore will fit in Crazy 88 i think. Its definitely better place for him than SoTs, BBS or Rogues.

Dumbee wrote:
Your character seem very good PVP oriented. Also your english is great if not perfect.

He's American what woud you expect? DUMBEE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark.
Second In Command
Dark.

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:05 am

I like the motivation. Let's see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Dark. wrote:
I like the motivation. Let's see how it goes.

Very well, I'm officially removing my character from JTS at the end of today and whenever an Officer is online, he can add me to the faction, I see most of the guys in the TeamSpeak have accepted my presence, maybe because of the Xsarq influence. cheers
I am just currently moving my gear and getting situated/saying my goodbyes. I've set up a tent outside of Glow with a few spare sets of gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gore's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore's application   Gore's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gore's application
Page 1 of 1