Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the home forum of the Crazy88 gang.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pillar of Light - application

Go down 
+5
Dark.
tyran
Doobee
LeonTheNorse
PoL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PoL

PoL

Pillar of Light - application Empty
PostSubject: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:39 am

Hey guys! I would like to join your clan / play with you. I'm a huge Fallout fan - I played all the games from the Fallout series, but mostly 1st and 2nd. Currently working in e-sports related company. I discovered FOnline couple weeks ago and I bacame quite addicted to it. It brings the stuff I was really missing in the original games. The Wastelands are really cruel place, where I died many times. I am looking for a group I could contribute to and learn more about game mechanisms.

Character: Gun Wo - my first character ever created, 27 lvl, crappy SG / Repair build.
Pillar of Light - after tough time spent on the wastelands I decided to create a new character in which I used my knowledge gained so far - EG Sniper, 10 lvl

Nationality and current country you live in: I was born in Poland, currently live in Bulgaria

Languages: native: polish, v.good: english (both spoken and written), v.basic: bulgarian and russian

For which server you would like to apply: Fonline2

Game Experience: I created couple characters so far - I wanted to try every aspect of the game (spelunking, crafting, gathering, pvp). Unfortunately doing everything alone is kinda difficult. Most of the time I am trying to do caravans. Also I am trying to interact with people I am meeting on my way, but in most of the cases they are just shooting at me ^^ I already bought myself a base, quite nice base I have to say.

Why Crazy 88? I have found your message on FO2 board and your offert seemed friendly.

About me (tell us a little bit about you, outside of the game): I am sort of a computer geek, I like to play games and to write them. Been working in e-sport for more than 2 years from now. I am also a passionate turntablist - doing scratches and other weird things with vinyls.

If you have any questions - don't hestiate to contact me.

Cheers,
PoL
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:05 pm

you said you got a base, would you say you are self supplied?

You know how to farm and get all you need on your own?
Back to top Go down
PoL

PoL

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Hey there!

Im not as rich as the merchants in the towns, but for sure I am not the poorest person as well. I produce ammo for myself, same with weapons and armors (unfortunately only the things which are commonly available. Still don't know how to earn blueprints on my own). Got few sets of items onward.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Doobee

Doobee

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 pm

As for Jet, are you self supplying it too? Also for blueprints, seek in urban encounters for lockers, in caves for pile of bones and in dungeons for lockers.

Other than that you seem you could be of real help but you need to continue leveling up your characters Smile or at least EW sniper for that matter (dunno how much you failed the SG repair one)
Back to top Go down
tyran

tyran

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:38 am

greetings Smile

we can not help in the supply of your stocks. For now we are many and we look for people who are at least self-sufficient.
so if you feel you can provide armor ammo drugs for yourself then you can join us, otherwise take your time and try application further.
Back to top Go down
PoL

PoL

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:54 am

Hey!

Just to clarify - I am not looking a group to leech items/money from. I am looking for a group to teach me the stuff I don't know yet and to die for.

If it comes to Jet - not yet. The only chemical thing I was using before was cigarettes. I build my character to be able to wield every weapon without any drugs (max PE, AG, LK at 24 lvl + weapon handling). My crafter has enough skill to learn the profesion, but I failed of doing it couple of times (players don't like me in San Francisco Razz). It was not necessary for me until now.

Actually I am getting couple levels each day with EW Sniper. Can you tell me what lvl I should be to not to be a burden for you?

Thanks for all the attention!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:59 am

Well way we do in team is like this, if we do say a dungeon like glow,ares, wh or whatever everybody gets a piece of the loot.

Ofc we let it gather for a bit then each gets to take some of what they need.

And i would look into the quests you can do often to get exp, like rat quest at jt. raiders quest,deathclaw one at boneyard.

And ofc metro quest.

As for what level you should be. at the very least 26.

And i would like to see the build of the ew sniper.
Back to top Go down
PoL

PoL

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:55 am

Hello again!

Thanks for the advices, I will proceed to do these quest to level up asap. Here's my character builds:

Pillar of Light

ST 3, PE 8, EN 5, CH 1, IN 6, AG 10, LK 8

Small Frame, Bloody Mess

Perks I am going to take / took already: Earlier Sequence, More Critical (2), Sharpshooter, Weapon Handling, Better Criticals, Gain Perception and Luck.

I don't know if my SG char is worth of mentioning, because I took there Adrenaline Rush and Toughness, no sharpshooter etc. and he's not meeting my expectations towards the game and gameplay.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Dark.
Second In Command
Dark.

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:02 am

Damn these characters. They will have to be completely reworked.
Back to top Go down
Doobee

Doobee

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Toughness is MUST for every close/medium range PVP character Suspect

Also earlier sequence is only Turn Based perk, aka useless for tru PVP silent

Weapon handling is also, well, slightly situational, likely to be useless in most scenarios scratch

It would seem that your SG burster is actualy better but Im not realy hoping too much Neutral

Edit : if I gave you a build, would you consider leveling it up till 26 (very important checkpoint) in lets say a week? Then we could talk. Right now there isnt much you could offer while I am not trying to make you feel bad. This game is just harsh and you will have to learn the hard way no matter who you are (we all did Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
PoL

PoL

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Doobee wrote:
if I gave you a build, would you consider leveling it up till 26 (very important checkpoint) in lets say a week?

Hey dude!

I am totally up for this - I like challenges. If you would be so nice to do this for me - I would be very grateful. I just want to kill people with some sort of sniper rifle from a long distance, before they can even see me.

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down
xsarq

xsarq

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 am

Doobee wrote:

S: 1
P: 7
E: 10
C: 1
I: 3
A: 10
L: 7

Bonehead/Kamikaze
Quick Recovery/More Critical x2/Lifigiver x2/Bonus Criticals/2x BRD/

There is no MUST in Fonline 2, bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
herbie

herbie

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:34 am

Just an advice don't take Xsarq build, even if playable it's kinda extreme
Back to top Go down
SaintHell

SaintHell

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:43 am

xsarq wrote:
Doobee wrote:

S: 1
P: 7
E: 10
C: 1
I: 3
A: 10
L: 7

Bonehead/Kamikaze
Quick Recovery/More Critical x2/Lifigiver x2/Bonus Criticals/2x BRD/

There is no MUST in Fonline 2, bro Very Happy

Actualy, switch 2x brd for 2x toughness, and quick recovery for medic and u have funny flamer build. I did same in end of last session with medical implant. 200 bg, 200 cc, 300 fa, 200 doc. 300+ flamer dmg in da face.
Back to top Go down
PoL

PoL

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:22 am

SaintHell wrote:
Actualy, switch 2x brd for 2x toughness, and quick recovery for medic and u have funny flamer build. I did same in end of last session with medical implant. 200 bg, 200 cc, 300 fa, 200 doc. 300+ flamer dmg in da face.

Hey!

Can u explain me how I will be able to wield big gun such as a flamer (req, 6 ST) if I only pick 1 at start (buffout gives you +2)? I am reading wiki right now - did I miss something?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
herbie

herbie

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:24 am

ST penalty only applies for crippling (if you have 1ST and someone shoot your arm you have great chance to drop your weapon). no penalty for hit chance.
Back to top Go down
PoL

PoL

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:30 am

herbie wrote:
(if you have 1ST and someone shoot your arm you have great chance to drop your weapon)

I am kinda worried about that. Never thought of playing close-range flamer. If Doobee will not provide me with his build - I am going to give it a try. Thanks a lot for your support guys.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
MarineKing
Third In Command
MarineKing

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:26 am

Well trolling out of the way this is the way to go start of season for new player who wants bread and butter build who can easily do Pve (thx to stonewall) and being able to pvp with avenger (brd's)
Brdx2  tougness x2 lifegiverx2 medic stonewall  
ST :6
PE :1
EN: 9
C  : 1
I   :6
AG :10
LK : 6
Traits Bonehead/Chem reliant. Used this last season as my pvp/pve build and never ever regretted using it could do anything ranging from mutants/Sierra dungeon in 2-3 and pvp ofc.
Back to top Go down
xsarq

xsarq

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Trolling Aside: The Marine's Blind Psycho Medic build is the most common build around wasteland. Its tough, its having good firepower and spawns close to NPC's making farming faster.

You can switch out Chem Reliant for Fast Methabolism for a bit shorter ss cooldown as each point of Healing Rate make the cooldown shorter (like 0,1 second or something been a while since Kestrel told me about that and from what i noticed this is probably true)

Also you can go Int 5, En 10 for an overral a little bit more HP (but then you will loss Glow Bonus which means smaller Healing Rate)

Be sure that this is dungeon explorer mostly. If you plan on attending TC you will need something else as well.

Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:29 pm

As we have reached the number we want, and got not enough time to train new people i have to suggest the following that you join junktown scouts and learn from them.

We want people that are self supplied, got tents next to each tc town(area) and can be ready to go back in at least under 2 mins again. That means a lot of gear.

So my suggestion is simple play with Jt Scouts, learn from them. As i see there are loads of nice people there that can help you learn the game.

Once you have done so come back and apply again.

I have included the link to Junktown Scouts forum section:http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=gcl3ufc4hn3n8p94innpe92lt4&board=42.0
Back to top Go down
SaintHell

SaintHell

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:06 pm

PoL wrote:
herbie wrote:
(if you have 1ST and someone shoot your arm you have great chance to drop your weapon)

I am kinda worried about that. Never thought of playing close-range flamer. If Doobee will not provide me with his build - I am going to give it a try. Thanks a lot for your support guys.

Cheers!

nono, it was referred to xsarqs build suggestion. Definitely not a good pick for first pvp build as it requires high lvl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light - application   Pillar of Light - application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pillar of Light - application
Page 1 of 1