Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Please log in or register.
Crazy88 Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest, to the home forum of the Crazy88 gang.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title...title never changes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
biondo

biondo

Title...title never changes. Empty
PostSubject: Title...title never changes.   Title...title never changes. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:44 am

Character Names and Descriptions: My name's Diego, nickname will probably be Biondo in game (hope it's not used yet, i still have no account in game).

Nationality and current country you live in: I live in Italy.

Languages: Italian and english (italian's my main language).

For which server you would like to apply: FOnline2

Game Experience: I only played the original Fallout ages ago (i'm also lookin to play the second one), I have no experience in FOnline2. Since i don't know the game, i don't know which part of it i will like more, but probably i will do pvp mainly. I really need an hand, i'm total newbie here Smile.

Why Crazy 88?: A guy called Kharon told me that in this gang there are italians, so i chose that.

About me: I will play mainly during the weekends. During my gamer's life i played SWGEmu and Guild Wars 2 (as mmo) but right now i'm looking for something different. In the last year I even played some games from the old Black Isle (and that's probably the main reason why i'm here).

Additional Note: Nothing in particular to say, just that i will need help during the first phase of the game since i'm completely new here.

That's it, I hope you will accept me.
See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Dark.
Second In Command
Dark.

PostSubject: Re: Title...title never changes.   Title...title never changes. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Ciao, ti ho inviato tramite PM l'indirizzo di Teamspeak. (TS3 Mailed).
Back to top Go down
biondo

biondo

PostSubject: Re: Title...title never changes.   Title...title never changes. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:45 am

Potreste passarmi qualche build per cominciare il gioco? È possibile cambiarle durante il gioco? Che classi/professioni ci sono?

Could you post a build for start the game? Is it possible to change it during the game? What classes/professions or whatever are in game?
Also, there is any way to remove a toon? I created one, but it's random.
Back to top Go down
LeonTheNorse

LeonTheNorse

PostSubject: Re: Title...title never changes.   Title...title never changes. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:04 am

we can give you one later today on teamspeak.

Also, there is any way to remove a toon? I created one, but it's random. yes using deleteself command

http://wiki.fonline2.com/wiki/Quick_Tips

http://wiki.fonline2.com/wiki/FAQ

What classes/professions or whatever are in game?

Allmost all this info is on wiki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title...title never changes.   Title...title never changes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Title...title never changes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazy88 Gang :: Entrance level :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: